Office of Industry & Community Engagement (UM ICE)
OFFICE OF INDUSTRY & COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT
NEWLY APPOINTED CEO FOR THE CEO@FACULTY PROGRAMME (CFP) INITIATIVE 2019-2020 IN UNIVERSITI MALAYA
We are pleased to announce to UM Community the newly appointed eminent industry CEOs for the CEO@Faculty Programme CFP. An initiative by the Ministry of Education (Higher Department) to support the National Education Blueprint (Higher education),
let us give a warm welcome to
YBhg. Dato’ Noorashidah Ahmad (Vice President & General Manager Keysight Technologies)
YM. Tunku Alizakri Alias (CEO, Kumpulan Wang Simpanan Pekerja - KWSP)
YBrs. Puan Surina Shukri (CEO, Perbadanan Ekonomi Digital Malaysia - MDEC)
YBrs. Mr Michael Yuan (CEO, Huawei Technologies Malaysia)
#ceo@facultyprogramme #huawei #keysighttechnologies #mdec #kwsp #universitimalaya
The Office of UM Industry and Community Engagements (UM ICE), identifies and connects UM’s researchers, staff and students with industry, government and community groups which are interested in research, commercialization and outreach activities.
The Office works closely with relevant stakeholders to establish and strengthen the collaboration between both parties. We find solutions by providing cutting edge innovations for industry’s challenges.
We envision UM strengthening its position as the world’s Top 100 University as well as successfully creating a vibrant research and innovation ecosystem, and be the most preferred global research partner in the region.
What do we do?
- Serve as referral centre for industry and community engagement
- Build, implement and enhance strategic partnerships between university and industries
- Increase and enhance stakeholders’ engagement with academia, government, industries and public
- Engage with leading experts in transforming the research and development in university
- Coordinate, promote and enhance the visibility of information dissemination involving industry and community (publishing Partners@UM, brochures, flyers etc)
- Coordinate implementing units including UMCares, UMCIC and UPUM
CONTACT US :03-7967 7352 or firstname.lastname@example.org