Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh,
Centre of Quranic Research (CQR) University of Malaya cordially invite you to the following annual conference known as The 6th Annual International Conference 2016 (MUQADDAS VI).
The theme of the conference :
Knowledge and Science
- The Quran as the center for knowledge and sciences : Quranic Tafsir,'ilm qiraat, translations of the meanings of the Quran, Quranic Sciences, studies on the Quran.
- The language of the Quran : Grammatical, morphological, lexical, semantic, literary studies.
The Quran as the center for Human Sciences Historical Studies, methods of teaching Quran, Quran and technology, information and technology, social and political issues in Quran, thinkers, concepts in the Quran, types of miracle in Quran : medicine, mathematical, numerical, critical studies about the Quranic studies.
- The Quran as the center for religious & cultural dialogue, studies in cultural dialogue, comparative studies.
- al-Quran as the center for building human thinking al-Iman and its issues, criticism and analysis of the religious beliefs, Judaism and Christianity, the modern-reading of Quran , Orientalist studies on the Quran.
- al-Quran as the center for human norms and morals studies in human rights, minorities rights, women rights, non-Muslim rights, peace studies.
We look forward to your presence in this conference. Your participation will definitely make this event more meaningful.
Please share on this 2 days conference to your colleagues out there and kindly fill in attached form to confirm your participation. Thank you.
Centre of Quranic Research (CQR)
Wisma R&D, University of Malaya
Jalan Pantai Baharu
59990 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia