To form a research network with world class facilities to undertaking generation of innovation in the field of catalysis based on eco-friendly technology (chemical, microbial and hybrid Nano bio) and transmission knowledge to the public and private sectors. This centre will become the reference point in the catalysis of international standards
- To develops a comprehensive range of world class catalysis research in Malaysia.
- To provide expertise in the areas of catalysis needs to develop a the national higher skilled manpower.
- To produce new catalysts and accelerate technology transfer catalysis research into the private sector for marketing.
- Main activities are based on the five interest.
- Terraced multidisciplinary approach of excellence in research.
- The leadership of research.
- Collaboration and Networks of National and International
- Transfer of knowledge
- Technical Services
Nanotechnology & Catalysis Research Centre (NANOCAT),
Level 3 , IPS Building, University of Malaya
50603 Kuala Lumpur
: + 03-079676959
: +603-7957 6956